- For Professionals
- PHIUS+ Standard
- Case Studies
- Design Guide
- Does Passive Building Cost More to Build ?
- Can Passive Building Scale to Multifamily?
- Are Passive Buildings Resilient?
- Do Passive Buildings Cause Mold?
- What Are the Risks of Passive Building?
- How Long Is The PHIUS+ Certification Process?
- How Much Do Passive House Certifications Differ?
- What About Passive Building HVAC Systems?
PHIUS+ Certification Guidebook
A field guide for project team members in the PHIUS+ certification process
The PHIUS+ Certification Guidebook is a tool for Certified Passive House Consultants and other project team members in the PHIUS+ certification process.
Topics covered in the guidebook:
- Overview information on the certification process
- Program requirements
- Technical information on energy modeling
- Design details
Flexibility in mixed-use design
The PHIUS Guidelines for Mixed-Use Projects cover certification and energy modeling for mixed-use projects in cases where either all usage types are known or designed for some form of "shell lease" for a future tenant fitout.