- For Professionals
- PHIUS+ Standard
- Case Studies
- Design Guide
- Does Passive Building Cost More to Build ?
- Can Passive Building Scale to Multifamily?
- Are Passive Buildings Resilient?
- Do Passive Buildings Cause Mold?
- What Are the Risks of Passive Building?
- How Long Is The PHIUS+ Certification Process?
- How Much Do Passive House Certifications Differ?
- What About Passive Building HVAC Systems?
Beach Green Dunes, NY
Beach Green Dunes will be designed to meet stringent energy standards set by Passive House Institute US (PHIUS), the New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA), and more. The development will also include resilient features to weather the heavy storm conditions in Far Rockaway, Queens, New York.