- For Professionals
- PHIUS+ Standard
- Case Studies
- Design Guide
- Does Passive Building Cost More to Build ?
- Can Passive Building Scale to Multifamily?
- Are Passive Buildings Resilient?
- Do Passive Buildings Cause Mold?
- What Are the Risks of Passive Building?
- How Long Is The PHIUS+ Certification Process?
- How Much Do Passive House Certifications Differ?
- What About Passive Building HVAC Systems?
Developers Webinar Series
orchards at orenco (phase i) project, hillsboro, or
jessica woodruff, housing director at reach
craig kelley, senior project manager at housing development center
Originally aired April 28, 2016
scaling passive house, second + delaware, kansas city, mo
jonathan arnold, principal, arnold development
Originally aired May 17, 2016
developing passive buildings in new york
steven bluestone, the bluestone organization
Originally aired June 1, 2016
developing second + delaware, multifamily passive building in kansas city, mo
prudence ferreira, cphc®, passivscience
galen staengl, cphc, pe, staengl engineering
Originally aired July 20, 2016
village centre: multifamily passive building in cold climate
erin cooperrider, development director, community housing of maine
ben walter, president, cws architects
colin schless, cphc®, associate, thornton tomasetti
diane schless, phius+ rater, senior project director, thornton tomasetti
Originally aired April 13, 2017
elm place: affordable multifamily passive building in vermont
michael wisniewski, duncan • wisniewski architecture
chris west, cphc®, eco-houses of vermont
Originally aired January 30, 2018
More webinars coming soon, stay tuned!