- For Professionals
- PHIUS+ Standard
- Case Studies
- Design Guide
- Does Passive Building Cost More to Build ?
- Can Passive Building Scale to Multifamily?
- Are Passive Buildings Resilient?
- Do Passive Buildings Cause Mold?
- What Are the Risks of Passive Building?
- How Long Is The PHIUS+ Certification Process?
- How Much Do Passive House Certifications Differ?
- What About Passive Building HVAC Systems?
Grant for PHIUS+ Certification
The Jim and Jean Davidson Fund of the Princeton Area Community Foundation is generously offering to help cover the cost of PHIUS+ certification for one or more affordable housing project(s). The foundation has provided a $5,000 donation to cover the certification costs for affordable projects seeking PHIUS+ certification. This is an excellent opportunity for prospective PHIUS+ project(s) to move forward with the certification process.
PHIUS will select one or more winning project to receive the grant and offset all or part of the cost of PHIUS+ certification. Applicants must be developing a residential building to house income-qualified individuals, the building must not yet be certified, and must seek Certification as a PHIUS+ 2015 or 2018 project.
Eligibility and Application Process:
- Apply using the form below, email applications will not be considered
- Application deadline: July 15, 2018
- Donation recipient decision will be announced September 15, 2018
- Project must be residential, for income-qualified residents, and certify to PHIUS+ 2015 or PHIUS+ 2018
- Eligibility: New projects only, projects already in certification (signed contract /initial payment made) are not eligible.
Learn more about PHIUS+ 2015 Certification including process, prerequisites, and certification pricing based on building size
Questions about certification? Interested in sponsoring a project certification
yourself? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org