- For Professionals
- PHIUS+ Standard
- Case Studies
- Design Guide
- Does Passive Building Cost More to Build ?
- Can Passive Building Scale to Multifamily?
- Are Passive Buildings Resilient?
- Do Passive Buildings Cause Mold?
- What Are the Risks of Passive Building?
- How Long Is The PHIUS+ Certification Process?
- How Much Do Passive House Certifications Differ?
- What About Passive Building HVAC Systems?
PHIUS Certified Passive House Consultants (CPHC®), Builders, and Raters are here to support project teams in the certification of their PHIUS+ projects every step of the way. Search the PHIUS Certified Professionals Directory to find a qualified professional in your area.Find a PHIUS Certified Passive House Consultant (CPHC®)
For all questions related to project certification, please email PHIUS at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to assist you with queries such as:
How to request and submit a PHIUS+ Contract
How to request a custom certification quote
How to request a Feasibility Study
Learn more about the Quick Review Service
Learn more about the PHIUS Certified Window Program
Questions regarding energy modeling support and protocol
General questions regarding project certification
Quality Assurance and Quality Control (QA/QC)
If you have questions about the Quality Assurance and Quality Control aspect of the PHIUS+ program, please email PHIUS at email@example.com. We will be happy to assist you with queries on topics such as:
Details on where to find the multi-family workbook
If you have a question that does not fit into any of the categories listed above, please email PHIUS at firstname.lastname@example.org.