- Passive Building 101
- The PHIUS+ Standard
- See Case Studies
- Designing Passive
- How to Get Certified
Affordable Multifamily Project Certification Competition
The Jim and Jean Davidson Fund of the Princeton Area Community Foundation is generously offering to help cover the cost of PHIUS+ certification for one affordable housing project. The foundation will provide a $2500 donation towards an affordable project seeking PHIUS+ certification. This is an excellent opportunity for a prospective PHIUS+ project to move forward with the certification process.
PHIUS will select one winning project to receive the grant and offset the cost of PHIUS+ certification. Applicants must be developing a low-income multifamily building or a Habitat for Humanity home, must not yet have been certified and must seek PHIUS+ 2015 or 2018 Certification.
Rules & Regulations:
- Apply using the form below, email applications will not be considered
- Application deadline: October 15, 2017
- Donation recipient decision will be announced November 15, 2017
- Project must certify to PHIUS+ 2015 or PHIUS+ 2018
- Eligibility: New projects only, projects already in certification (signed contract / initial payment made) are not eligible.
- Projects must be outside of the the Columbia County H4H (NY)